
Our little princess, Valerie, will have her full month celebration soon. Her full month means end of my confinement!!! Yohoo... After 1 month without washing hair, and bathe only 1x during the confinement... Zzzz...
Talk about Valerie, hmm, she is a very smart baby. Less than 3 weeks old, she can hold her milk bottle briefly by herself. 3 weeks old, she can turn to us when we call her, although only left n right. But... she still wakes up 3 until 4x every night. Lucky that my mum comes to help me take care of her, so I can rest more, only need to wake up and make her milk, then I can sleep again. The rest my mum handles. Hee hee. Ah ya, she likes to pass motion in the middle of the night. Like mother like daughter. Hahaha.
Life has been great since she was born. Never expected in my mind, that I can did a normal delivery of our little Valerie, though it is hard and painful, but afterall, I am happy that I went through it already. When I heard the first cried of her when she was born, suddenly I forgot all the pain! What a power! Some other "great" things that I'd never done before are cutting her nails. Her fingers so small... even Ah Beng at first scared that I would injured her fingers. Of course I also worry, but I dont want to see she scratch her face using her hands. Must take care of her beautiful looks ma... hehehe. The other great thing, I dug her nose. Saw that she got trouble when breathing, then we checked her nose, seems like her nose being blocked, nobody dared to dig for her, so I tried my best, dug out 1 big piece. Dont ask me if I keep it or not (When Ah Beng came back home, I told him about this, he wanted to see and ask me if I keep the pi sai or not -.-). I wonder how inside the small nose had such big piece of pi sai.
Ah ya, herewith, we would like to invite our dear friends to share the joy of Valerie's arrival on the full month celebration, 30 April 2006.
Venue: Blk 236 Bukit Panjang Ring Rd
#06-49 Singapore 670236
Time : 12:00 - 14:00 pm
Cute? No chances to take photo of her fingers yet. She has beautiful fingers!
1 weeks old Valerie
2 weeks old Valerie
4 comments:
err... pictures a bit dark~
=D
VAL VAL SO CUTEEEEEEE =)
LIKE ME =)
hehehe popo and gong gong congrats!!!
iih lutuna, gemezzz deh
andi+anti+adam
omg... valerie is cute! pose more photos!!! =D wahahaha is she posing cute posture in the first pic? two hands on her chin.. wahahaaa.. la la la la la... =D
Post a Comment