Sunday, April 02, 2006

My little princess had finally arrived =)

My little princess had finally arrived to our world :P Sad to say I was not there to witness it. She came out when I was @ home brushing my teeth!!! -.-

On 1-Apr-06 12am, I had drove my wife to the hospital as she had complained persistent stomach cramps. As a precaution, I insist her to go. She was reluctant @ first -.- but after several times, she had to surrender to the pain and agreed me to let me bring her go -.-~!! So there I waited for an hr++ for her checkup and the doc called me in to ask if we would agree to her staying @ hospital or going home. I was prepared that she would stay there for the night. Moreover she come back home to rest, she also wouldn't able to get any sleep. So I told her to stay too.
Well, it's really a very very lucky thing that she stayed -.-""

So then they pushed my wife into the delivery ward andd we stayed there all the way. They gave her a jab to ease her pain and she seem abit better after that. Ard 3am+, I thought I would make my way home and come in early next morning cause her toiletries and clothes I got to bring for her from home in case she needs it. Wa lau if I know my baby would come out @ 6.49am, i wouldn't leave the place for my life -.-!!

Actually my wife could have called me that mrning, but I really glad she didn't call cause she would be already in pain and is best for her do her labour first thing first. Sad and regret that I couldn't see the birth of my first baby =( Mixed feelings here zzzzzz

Overall I still happy and delighted that elly and valerie is ok. I heard from elly that when the baby came out, she was sucking her thumb so hard that even the nurses laughed. :P As for the overall experience when giving birth, I will ask my wife to post here when she is back and well. :) she got alot of complaints about the nurses there kekekeke....... I hear liao oso wan to faintz lol~~

Anyway here she is, our precious little gem, had come to this world on 1-Apr-06 @ 6.49AM.
I have posted some pics of our princess and queen here =X
Valerie looks more beautiful in person. =D

Sayang~!!!












Ooo~~ Ni Zai Kan She Mer~~ =D













Later Daddy get you pacifier -.-""













The most 2 precious things in my life :D

8 comments:

cy said...

=D
=D
=D

..... gumdongz spider~~

阿牙木 said...

although i wasn't informed -__- nevertheless still very nice pic of little valerie!!!!!

so cute!!!~~~

eyes and nose looks 100% like you leh beng!!!~~~ we got a lady beng in the block~~~~

Anonymous said...

bengz, still got many more chances.. nxt time camp in the hospital and you wont miss it..

ur little princess is really v. cute! enjoy ur fatherhood!

uncomplicatez said...

ho ho ho... welcome valerie kang to the world on apr fools.. keke.. hope she's as humourous as her birth date and her daddy.. hahahaa.. btw btw.. faster tell us her chi name!! =D

gong xi gong xi!!

Anonymous said...

selamat ya, akhir nya jadi ibu juga...:)
semoga jadi anak yang baik, pinter dan berguna...

ロイ said...

wahhh... congratulation and celebration...!! hehehe

waaa ada mami!! hihihii... sukses ya, sun hong bahtra keluarganya.

hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

Selamat datang ke dunia semoga menjadi manusia yang berguna bagi banyak orang .

Wish you all the best

Anonymous said...

so cute..... anak kamu ell.... semoga menjadi anak patuh pada ortu... gmana perasaan jadi ibu nig? n jgn lupa sering ol lg ya....=)GBU n ur fam